Tuesday 29 October 2013

Review: Origins Vitazing.

I said in my last post that this blog would reveal me for the true Origins fiend that I am, and look! My second post and what am I reviewing? None other than a moisturiser by said brand!

Vitazing - a wonderful day-time moisturiser. It has SPF 15 and claims to be energy boosting. When you squeeze the tube, the mosituriser does come out grey (which I found off-putting at first) but when you rub it into your skin, you'll notice that it has a tint. I've read several damning comments about this and the fact that it is slightly orange, and honestly I would tend to agree. It is a little oompa-loompa, but I find once massaged in well, my skin looks AH-MAZING! I was wearing only this a few days ago - no make up - and my friend asked what I had on because she said I was glowing.
As far as its mositurising ability goes, I don't think it's the best but I use super hydrating products at night so a light mosturiser is perfect for me under foundation during the day. I am definitely going to re-purchase this bad boy!

I would recommend that anybody who is looking for a decent mosturiser to apply directly before make up tries this. The good news is that Origins now do travel-sized versions, priced at approximately nine euro each which I like to buy before committing to the full-size.

I believe that Soap & Glory have a moisture lotion, Glow Job, which is somewhat similar, though I have never tried it myself. If anybody has, I would love to hear what you think! Especially because Origins products do err on the pricey side so if I could have a similar result and more money in my bank account, that would be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment