Tuesday 19 November 2013

How much is my face worth?

How much are the products I use on a daily basis really worth? It isn't something I had ever thought about until I saw this tag on some other blogs and then, of course, I was intrigued!


My day to day make up is usually pretty simple - I work in an office so I suppose I have to look somewhat presentable. However I generally don't have a lot of time to spend so it's mostly concealing imperfections and a neutral eye. I also like quite a strong brow. 

The products used to create the above are as follows:


From L-R, top row:

From L-R, middle row:
6. Naked Palette (€44)

From L-R, bottom row:
8. Benefit Coralista (€34)
9. Maybelline Brow Drama (€7.49)

My overall total is: €186.77!

I apologise for the awful picture - absolutely no light anywhere! Also, to confirm * is the euro equivalent to the cost in Great British pounds on the website. 

If you have done this tag on your blog, link me below! I would love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment