Monday 4 November 2013

November Wish-List.


The above are the goodies that I have my eye on for purchase this month!

River Island silver boyfriend cardigan - It is available to buy here for £40. I think it's a perfect addition to any winter wardrobe. Versatile because of its colour and striking all the same because of its texture. Of course I love it because it's fluffy and that is totally me.

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl - I am SO intrigued by this hair styling tool! I love curling wands because naturally I have super straight hair and like a lot of people, I want what I don't have. However, it is rather time consuming having to curl an entire head of hair every day. The Pro Perfect Curl draws your hair into chamber and leaves you with the 'perfect' curl - no twisting, no winding, no worrying about burning your fingers! It is being sold for a special price of £165 here with free delivery. I do hope to be back with a review soon.

Missguided Tricia Buckle Side Cut Out Boots - I have been lusting over these boots for a few weeks now and I have finally decided that I have to have them. They are £39.99 which I think is a great price and I adore all of the chunky buckles. Very on trend with the cut out sides, and I think I prefer them to the River Island cut out boots with gold hardware which seem to be everywhere right now. You can buy 'em right here and remember Missguided do a 10% student discount!

Essie Toggle To The Top - My favourite colour from the Essie Winter collection of 2013, a glitter packed red. I am mostly a lover of brighter nails - mint greens, indigo blue, but I feel like I need a more season appropriate nail hue and this is my choice. I think it will be wonderful for the Christmas party season too! Stay tuned to see this on my nails very soon!

New Look Gold Layered Chain Necklace - I can't believe that this necklace is only £14.99! I think a statement necklace is the best thing ever. I own way too many but this one deserves a place around my neck for being so beautiful, so striking and so affordable. It would add punch to any outfit. Snap it up here!

NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek palette - There is not much to say about this palette other than... WOW! NARS blushes are my weakness, I'm not even going to try to resist this baby! £45 from Space NK here!


If you'd like to read my thoughts on the above, check back in! I will be posting reviews when I get my mitts on each and every one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment