Saturday 23 November 2013

NOTD: Bordeaux by Essie.


It's the weekend so that means it is manicure time. Up this week, we have Bordeaux by Essie. It is a deep red/wine colour and I think it is pretty perfect for this time of year. I did two coats to get that strong, totally opaque look but this is a polish that I think you could get away with doing only one coat if you were in a rush.


Here it is up close. It is glossy and looks quite luxe and rich.

As with all of the Essie nail varnishes that I own, I love the application - smooth, doesn't look 'wishy-washy' at all. Manicures generally last between five and eight days for me. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri as a top-coat here.

Wishing everybody a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color! I have a similar shade from Sally Hansen and love it!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been loving Sally Hansen polishes lately too! :) x

    ReplyDelete