Saturday 23 November 2013

Topshop Haul.


Here is a very quick snapshot of my most recent purchases from Topshop. I had to take this picture in a hurry because I was off to get my eyebrows done and then on to work (excuses, excuses!). I will be doing a post on eyebrows very shortly because I think they are super important.

Side-tracked! I had to buy this fluffy star cardigan. It is so soft and it is on sale here for only £30/€35.88*. Totally worth the money, it feels gorgeous and is really warm. I would probably buy a size up if you like an over-sized cardigan look. I didn't and I regret it a teeny bit.

Secondly, this coat. Oh my goodness... I adore it. So snuggly! I bought it in store and it was €120 which is rather expensive but there are certain things I believe in investing in and coats are one of them. If bought online here, it is £79/€94.48*.

I think my recent post on knitwear made my love of it rather clear so when I saw this lilac cardi on sale for only £10/€11.96*, it was in my basket quicker than... other things that happen really quickly! Seriously, a Topshop cardigan for less than €15! The quality is nice and I think it was well worth buying. Here it is!

Striped long-sleeve tee - I had to have it. I love a Breton t-shirt with a bright red lip, think it looks effortlessly stylish. Only £18/€21.53* when bought online. It can be found right here

Another long-sleeve top but I think these are perfect for layering and those days when you just don't feel like putting too much effort into getting dressed. I see this with a totally out there statement necklace. You can find it here. Again £18/€21.53*.

I cannot go into Topshop without buying a nail varnish.

* denotes that price is the equivalent of currency on website. Items may cost more if bought in store.

I might do an outfit post featuring some of these soon, so keep your eyes peeled if interested. Also, if you want to win some Real Techniques, enter my giveaway HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment