Friday 29 November 2013

Versatile Blogger Award.


I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Amy over at Face It Amy. Thank you, Amy! You should all check out her blog here and follow her. I love to read her wish-lists and her beauty loves.

The Rules:

1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who has nominated you when you announce your nomination.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Link your nominations in your post, and let them know that you have done so.
5. Post seven interesting facts about yourself.

My Nominations:


Seven 'Interesting' Facts About Me:

1. I have been interested in psychology probably since I was old enough to understand what the word meant. Ideally I would like to be a counsellor working with children and teenagers.

2. I am definitely a night owl. I work night-shifts and generally don't get to sleep until about 7am.

3. My hair has been every colour imaginable, from the darkest black to bright orange and every shade in between.

4. When I see something that I like, I buy it in every colour available. For example, I have a lot of Joni jeans from Topshop and I have one cardigan in particular from River Island in three colours.

5. I usually like cover songs more than the original version.

6. I may have a slight obsession with documentaries, in particular Air Crash Investigation and I Shouldn't Be Alive. People like to make fun of me about that, but I don't mind! I enjoy them!

7. The best friend that I ever had, and ever will have, was my grandad. I have always found older people really fascinating and I could spend hours and hours listening to their stories.


Once again, a huge thank you to Amy for this nomination. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating me beaut! :) xo Beth

    ReplyDelete