Monday 30 December 2013

December Favourites.


The end of 2013 is now upon us. I love this time of year! To new beginnings! Surprisingly, I don't have too many favourites this month but I am sharing with you what I do have.

First up is Pretty Quik Instant nail polish remover. I used to have this product or similar years and years ago and recently it seems to have become popular again. Inside the tub, there is foam which is soaked in nail varnish remover. You simply insert your finger, twist it around and when you take it out - clean nails! I think it's rather nifty and especially good for traveling so it has made its way into my December favourites.

During this last month, Origins counters were giving body moisturisers away for free with all purchases over €50. I have acquired three... oops! I love this Origins Ginger Souffle whipped body cream. I never even knew that I liked the smell of ginger but this is gorgeous.  It smells so zingy and fresh. It also leaves my skin feeling really smooth and silky. Pretty happy to have more than one now!

Chanel Vitalumere Aqua foundation. I re-purchased this foundation in the last few weeks (using my Boots points, woohoo!) and I am so happy to have it back. The most wonderful application and just the coverage I need - light to medium. Chanel counters are good (in my experience) at providing samples so I advise anybody in the market for a foundation to check this out.

My favourite nail varnish from the last four weeks has got be Rapid Ruby, by Rimmel. Although this stained my nails quite badly, the colour is absolutely beautiful. It was perfect for the season and affordable too. I enjoyed wearing it.

Finally, something I have just ran out of - La Roche Posay Toleraine Riche. I love this facial mosituriser for winter, nothing else works as well for me. On the downside, the tube only lasts me for three to four weeks but I would happily buy it over and over again. It is perfect for my combination, but recently more dry, skin. It is quite heavy in consistency but it sinks into my skin very easily. It is also unscented, which I adore. Now to stock up again!

Happy New Year to everybody! I hope that 2014 treats you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment