Tuesday 10 December 2013

December Wish-List.


I would like all of the above. Being December, and coming up to Christmas, I can't really afford to treat myself but I'm hoping to find some way of being able to pick up one... or two... or a few of these.

This Matthew Williamson rose gold watch is limited edition. I think it is so beautiful. I do already have a white and rose gold watch by Michael Kors and I wear it a lot but this pink face just draws me in. It is available for purchase here and it is currently reduced from £349 to £261/€312*. Maybe Santa will be extra nice to me this year, but if not I'll continue to drool over it online.

I didn't jump on-board the Topshop Mom jeans bandwagon, but I have to say, something about these River Island ones appeals to me. They are only £40/€48* when bought online. I love the fact that they come with a belt and I like the laid-back, slouchy look of them - very 'I just rolled out of bed'. I'd probably buy them a size bigger to really get the boyfriend jeans vibe.

Origins Checks and Balances face wash. I have been using a small sized version of this every morning in the shower and it has just ran out. It is one of the first face washes I have ever really felt like re-purchasing and I think it is down to its menthol scent. I find it super refreshing to wake up to.

I have been on the lookout for a plain black leather jacket that is affordable for quite a while now. I have a Topshop leather jacket already which has stud detailing but I'm not really loving studded items anymore. This is another Topshop beauty and is currently on sale here for only £45/€54*. The collar is detachable which I really adore and I feel like it would be a good addition to my wardrobe - easy to pop on over a multitude of things.

The Naked Palette 3, do I need to say anymore? I more than likely will get out of bed early on the morning that this is released to make sure that it doesn't sell out before I have the opportunity to get my hands on it. The original Naked Palette is quite possibly my most loved make up product ever and I'm a big fan of rose gold in general so I simply have got to have this.

Finally, bumble and bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish hair-spray. As I've mentioned before, I have very fine, limp hair. I am always trying out different volumising sprays and this is next on my list. Supposedly this is the holy grail so I need to invest so that my current trials and tribulations can end.

* denotes that price is the equivalent of currency on website. Items may cost more if bought in store.

2 comments:

  1. Naked 3 is definitely on my wish list as well. I think the shadows in this palette are beautiful and agree my Naked palette is one of my favorite makeup products I have ever bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Naked 3 will be just as loved as the original :)

    ReplyDelete