Sunday 22 December 2013

Irish Beauty Blogger Secret Santa Reveal.

#irishbbloggersSS is the twitter hash-tag for Secret Santa where gifts were exchanged between Irish bloggers. Being so new on the scene (my blog is just about two months old), I was super nervous about putting myself forward for this, but I really wanted to join in and I thought it would be fun to buy for somebody with similar interests to myself.

This Secret Santa was organised by Aisling from Total Make Up Addict and I want to extend a massive thank you to her. She was really lovely to me when we were e-mailing back and forth and I automatically felt welcomed by her and accepted into the world of Irish blogging. It meant a lot to me. Aisling - thank you SO much!

I was beyond excited when my present arrived and it took A LOT of self restraint not to open it until today. Upon opening it, I found lots of individually wrapped treats, from Vicki at Happy Bubble Gal. I've been writing this post for hours actually, because I've been so distracted reading her blog so do go check it out. She is a girl after my own heart with lots of nail varnish related posts. She also has really motivational weight loss posts which I found inspirational. Vicki, thank you! I love everything you sent!

Without further ado, here it is...


Vicki sent me the prettiest notebook and compact mirror which are going straight into my bag. I always wanted to be one of those people who takes notes and writes things down and now that I have such a cute place to do so, no excuses! The mirror is simply adorable.


It says, "Some people dream of having a big swimming pool, with me, it's closets". So true!

I also received a yummy chocolate scented lip-balm (mmm!) and Hand Food by Soap & Glory - the best hand-cream ever! I was delighted to receive it as it is one of my favourite products. The Christmas socks are just so cute. They have grips on the bottom and I don't know why, but to me that is so cool! I am wearing a pair right now and I'm happy to report that they are very cosy!



As a nail polish addict, finding this glittery offering from Rimmel was great. I had been saying to my friends that I was going to pick up a glittery nail varnish for over Christmas so it's like Vicki read my mind! It is Ruby Crush. I like that the glitter particles are silver, adds interest instead of just being red. I literally painted my nails right before I opened this parcel but I am for sure going to do a post on this really soon!

Again Vicki, THANK YOU! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and the greatest 2014! I will be reading all of your blog posts! To all the other amazing Irish bloggers, it has been a pleasure to read your blogs and to talk with some of you guys on Twitter. I look forward to more of the same in 2014. Christmas wishes to everybody!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you like all your pressies :) i kinda bought double of everything for me too... Heehee
    Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas you too! Love your gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the socks are adorable! Hope you have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh everything looks great - the notebook and compact mirror look so wonderfully whimsical, love it! What a lovely SS surprise. I don't know how you restrained yourself from not opening it til yesterday though - I opened mine as soon as it landed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys! I love everything :)

    ReplyDelete