Monday 23 December 2013

NOTD: Fallen Leaf by Topshop.


I have no idea why, but this nail varnish by Topshop in the shade Fallen Leaf is one of my favourites of all time. These polishes retail at €8 which I have no problem with as they are good quality. I am a lover of higher end nail products but I own approximately ten colours from this range and they are close rivals to others in my collection.

I applied two coats to achieve the above finish and, as always, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri as a top-coat. Topshop nail varnish paints on very smoothly and I find that it lasts really well. It is highly recommended by me. Gotta admit - I love the polka dot lid too! 

On a side-note, I have experienced awful staining from my previous colour - Rapid Ruby by Rimmel so around my cuticles is not looking the greatest as I did some pretty hardcore scrubbing... Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment