Sunday 8 December 2013

NOTD: Power Clutch by Essie.


What I am currently sporting on my nails as of this evening - Power Clutch by Essie. Honestly, I am finding it pretty difficult deviating away from my favourite spring/summer nail colours of mint greens and coral brights but this is a nice compromise for me. It is dark and wintery but as it is a grey-green shade, it gives a subtle nod to what I usually love.

I applied two coats of this polish and that is what I would recommend. I didn't feel it looked at its best after one coat. As always with Essie, I had no issue with the formulation. I found it smooth to work with and fast to dry. I topped this with Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen for shine and hope to wear it for at least five days. I tend not to have major problems with chipping.

Leave me your season appropriate nail varnish favourites, please! I need to add some more to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment