Sunday 15 December 2013

NOTD: Rapid Ruby by Rimmel.


As you may have noticed from my past NOTD posts, I have been quickly acquiring a season appropriate nail varnish collection. A recent addition is this pretty polish - Rapid Ruby by Rimmel. It is a deep, rich burgundy red colour and I think it is the perfect Christmas shade.

Application wise, I love the brush! I would honestly buy these Rimmel 60 Seconds nail varnishes for the applicator alone. One stroke pretty much covers my nail and evenly dispenses the colour. I wish every nail varnish had this brush. I do find the consistency slightly too thick but that is my only criticism and it's not so bad that I would be discouraged from purchasing more from the line.

As always, I have applied two coats and topped with Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen. The colour does look fine after one coat however.

2 comments:

  1. This colour is very cute and christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm actually feeling way more Christmassy now, just seeing my hands!

      Delete