Sunday 1 December 2013

NOTD: Russian Roulette by Essie.


I bought three new Essie nail polishes last weekend and this is one of them - Russian Roulette. I have been looking for a classic red shade for quite a while now and I am content that this is The One. It is a striking bright red and I would say that it has an orange undertone. It looks quite warm against my skin and I like that.

I, as always, did two coats but this is one particular nail varnish that I was happy with after only one coat. For that reason, it is highly recommended to anybody who wants opaque colour with little effort or those who don''t have a lot of time to do a manicure. I know I am going to be relying on it in the future.

I would say that this is an Essie 'must-have'.

I topped it with Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen. I think chips are super noticeable on a red nail but I'm hoping to get at least five days out of this. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment