Tuesday 24 December 2013

Review: Cloud 10 Beauty.

I placed my first ever order on www.cloud10beauty.com last Friday night, or Saturday morning to be correct as it was after midnight, and I have to write a review because I am SO impressed. I had looked at the website a lot in the past but for some reason, never ordered, and let me tell you - I am kicking myself right now!

Cloud 10 Beauty are in fact an Irish company and they make it easier for us Irish ladies to get our mitts on some brands which are more difficult to source here - Sleek (though now stocked in Boots), REN, NUXE etc. They also sell Real Techniques brushes which are often out of stock in stores. There is seriously something for everybody on the website! They had some great stocking fillers and gift ideas this Christmas also, so if you are in need of a present for a beauty junkie, I recommend checking them out.

Other aspects I love - the Beauty Points System and when you place an order, you are given the opportunity to choose free samples. For example, I got a free travel-sized Sigma brush and a REN cleansing gel.

The best bit: the fastest delivery I have ever experienced, seriously EVER! As I said, I ordered on a Friday night into Saturday morning. My package was with me on Tuesday morning, i.e. on Christmas Eve. Despite it being such a busy time of year, they packaged and despatched my products in just a couple of days. I was thrilled.

Cloud 10 Beauty: 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment