Saturday 28 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013.

I have been MIA for the past few days because of course, it was Christmas, but aside from that I have been rather unwell with a cough and generally feeling under the weather. I am back now and I am going to share with you some of the gifts I was lucky enough to receive this year. I love reading these kind of posts so I hope that you enjoy mine.

First up, by far the most expensive present I have ever been given and I can't believe that I have been so spoiled - a Mulberry Bayswater.


This bag, in my opinion, is gorgeous. I really like classic bags - ones that can be used for a super long time, which easily convert from a day bag to a night bag and can be worn with a multitude of outfits. I feel that this perfectly fits the bill. I haven't been able to stop looking at it.


My bag has gold hardware, as you can see above, and what I really like is its simplicity. It isn't overly branded. In fact, it is very discreet. The leather feels supple and the size of the bag is just ideal - it is a big bag but not so big that you end up lugging around half of your house and the kitchen sink. I am definitely going to write up a "What's In My Bag" post soon.

Secondly, and believe me, after getting a Mulberry bag, I was shocked that there was anything else for me, I got a Matthew Williamson watch. I actually featured this watch in my 'December Wish-List'. I screamed when I opened the box. It alone would have been more than enough for me!


It is a limited edition rose gold watch with a pink face and diamante detailing. I am not usually a fan of watches with colour and overall, I do prefer investment pieces to be plainer whereby they can go with everything but I was immediately drawn to this one. This particular watch is sold only in H Samuel, if anybody is interested.

Santa was also good enough to fill my stocking with some of the most amazing surprises! He certainly pays attention to the things I love! I was delighted to find a Naked 3 palette amongst my pressies.


This palette is beautiful. I have both the original Naked palette and Naked 2 and I think that so far, this is my favourite. I adore rose gold anyway so it is right up my street. Well worth investing in.


This box from Origins was jam-packed with goodies. I love Origins skin-care so what a joy! In here there is a mini Checks and Balances (my favourite face wash), along with a full sized version, a full sized Modern Friction (the best exfoliater ever!), Eye Puffery cooling eye gel, Night-A-Mins night cream, Mega Mushroom Skin Relief, United State toner and a Ginger Rush body cream. So excited to use all of these and you will more than likely see me mention them again in future blog posts.


Amazing!

Finally, Santa made a stop at the Chanel counter. I couldn't believe it when I saw the cutest little black and white box in my Christmas stocking and I had no idea what was inside. I could not have done a better job picking the contents myself!

 
Three nail varnishes! What more could I have wished for! The packaging of Chanel products alone makes me happy... Don't they look so perfect! I got the shades Accesssoire, Mysterious and Rouge Rubis. Expect to see them on my nails very soon!

My brother bought me a wallet by Kate Spade. I had one already which I picked up myself at a Kate Spade outlet in the States but it was very big and clunky so he got me a smaller, sleeker one which I like a lot. I am thinking of selling the first one in a blog sale.


My new wallet is pink on the outside and blue on the inside, as pictured. I like to have a brightly coloured wallet so that it is easy to find in my bag! This style essentially just holds cards as it is very slim but that suits me down to the ground. I pay for everything with my Visa debit and I am the wrong person to ask if you need change because I never have any!

That ends my Christmas loot. If you have a post or video of what you have received, please link me below! I would love to read or watch! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and best wishes for 2014.

2 comments:

  1. Wow such lovely things! Your Mulberry is gorgeous! I too got a bag for Christmas and am in love with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what bag did you get? x

    ReplyDelete