Thursday 2 January 2014

Review: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush.


I fell in love with the Just Bitten Kissable lip stains by Revlon a while ago and so I decided to try out some more products from their range. I picked up the above two blushes from the Photoready line - Revlon Photoready Cream Blush, in the shades Flushed (left) and Coral Reef (right).


Firstly, to be a little fussy - I don't exactly love the packaging. The blushers come contained in plastic pots with plain black lids which have stickers attached in a haphazard manner. I know this shouldn't really matter but it does bug me as I like attention to detail and nice packaging draws me in. I think Revlon could have done better in this area. However, on a positive note, I think the colours are absolutely beautiful.


I have a lot of coral blushers already but probably none quite as bright as the one above. I bought Flushed (pink) to step out of my comfort zone, and I am pleasantly surprised. I have to say the consistency of these cream blushes is really nice. They blend so well on the skin and are perfectly buildable. You can have a natural looking flush, or you can build up the pigment to a more dramatic effect. 


I think these cream blushers are well worth investing in and I am happy to have them as part of my collection. In fact, I will probably pick up more at some stage. They are quite affordable at €11.20, and when I bought them in Boots, Revlon was on special offer - three for the price of two. (I bought another lip stain!). If anybody has any other Revlon recommendations, please leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment