Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sephora Haul.


I feel like I have been saying, "So I was in America!" in all of my blog posts lately but yes, I was there last month and I did a little bit of shopping at Sephora. It is like heaven to me, I love that place so much. I thought I would share with you guys what I bought and perhaps I will review some of these products in the future. I did also buy the Glam Glow face mash which I reviewed recently so that is why I don't have it featured. I could not wait to use it! My haul includes:

Smashbox Photofinish primer
Make Up For Ever High Definition powder
Make Up For Ever High Definition foundation
Marc Jacobs foundation
Benefit The Porefessional powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay blusher
Urban Decay eye-liner
Anastasia Brow Wiz

I have used the Smashbox primer before and I love it. This is also my second purchase of the Anastasia Brow Wiz so I am really looking forward to using it again. I sneakily wore the Marc Jacobs foundation before this post so I did open and re-seal the box and my first impression is slightly disappointing - I don't think it's that good. The packaging is nice though, so I suppose that somewhat answers for the crazy price tag - pretty sure it was around $50. 

I bought two of the 'Sephora Favorites' as well. I thought that they were incredible value and I couldn't resist - a limited edition collection of nine best-selling products (sample sizes, but not super small!) for only $45. I will probably do a post on these separately so that I can mention the products included and what I think of them. 

Excited to start using these products now!

2 comments:

  1. whoo love sephora, really want to try those Tarte blushes have you tried the one you bought yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thoroughly recommended! I mean I've only used it like three times but I LOVE it! Kind of sad I didn't buy more colours!

    ReplyDelete